This CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ site (this “Site”) is made available by PwC, whose registered address is 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10017 and whose telephone number is +1 (646) 471-4000. PwC refers to the US member firm of the PwC network. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC and its licensors own the information, content and materials provided on the Site (“Content”), each of which is protected by proprietary rights and laws. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos or designs without the express prior written consent of the owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”);
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose, including using the Site for or in connection with any facility management, service bureau or time-sharing purposes, services, or arrangements, or otherwise use the Site for processing data or other information on behalf of any third party;
- Use the Site for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful; harvest or collect information about users of the Site;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site;
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Site except as expressly authorized herein, without PwC’s express prior written consent;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- Remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Site;
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Site, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Site into any product or service, without PwC’s express prior written consent;
- Systematically download and store Content; and
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without PwC’s express prior written consent.
2. Disclaimer. The Content is intended as general guidance only and given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. The Content is provided with the understanding that the authors and Content providers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice or services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult an appropriate professional. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the Content has been obtained from reliable sources, PwC is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All Content is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will PwC, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. DMCA Notice. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send to PwC a written notice by mail or e-mail, requesting that PwC remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send to PwC a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices must be sent in writing to PwC’s DMCA agent as follows: By mail to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Attn: Office of the General Counsel, Three Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111; by e-mail to [email protected]; or by fax to the fax number that we will provide to you if you request such fax number by contacting PwC’s DMCA agent by mail, e-mail or telephone at the addresses or phone number provided in this Section. PwC’s DMCA agent’s phone number is (415) 498-7542. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a DMCA notice or counter-notice.