To ensure we have a diverse pipeline of talent both inside and outside of the organization, we have implemented the following actions focused on preparing our workforce for the future:
- Ensure that all members of our recruiting team have completed AIRS Certified Diversity Recruiter certification as well as Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter Accreditation, a custom-developed training program for BOKF talent and attraction specialists.
- Obtain and implement an AI tool to reduce unconscious bias in recruiting.
- Commit that all candidate slates presented to managers are comprised of at least 25% diverse applicants.
Early talent programs
- Set goals for our college intern and ACT programs to ensure our intern/graduate recruiting has a diversity focus.
- Expand our university recruiting to include historically diverse colleges.
- Build a diverse university recruitment steering committee to find new and innovative ways to attract diverse talent.
Improve internal processes to advance diverse talent
- Update job descriptions to remove gender bias and extreme modifiers.
- Provide unconscious bias training for all leadership across our footprint.
- Provide access to LinkedIn Learning for all employees across the company to ensure equal access to opportunities to learn and grow.