Flexible Work Arrangements
We recognize the importance of work/life balance and the need for Radian to develop programs and policies that provide workplace flexibility to address the lifestyle needs of our workforce that continue to meet the needs of our clients.
Radian has created a flexible work environment and made enhancements to our paid time off benefits to support the needs of our diverse workforce. Key components to our flexible work environment include:
- Paid paternal leave providing up to two weeks of paid time off to assist and support parents with balancing work and family matters when welcoming a newborn, adopted, or foster child into their home;
- Adding one Floating Holiday for employees to utilize during the year when their individual practices do not match the company holiday schedule;
- Flexible work hours allowing employees and their manager to agree to a daily start time that works for both the employee and the needs of our business;
- Radian supports telecommuting as an alternative to the standard work arrangement. Telecommuting options are available to meet the needs of our employees while continuing to maximize the quality and productivity of our company. Telecommuting arrangements will be established through a mutual agreement between the employee and their manager;
- Radian has a casual dress code, intended to provide employees with the opportunity to dress casually while maintaining a professional business appearance. Additionally, during summer months, employees are able to wear work appropriate shorts on Fridays.
Overall response to these benefit enhancements has been positive with improved employee morale. Radian’s flexible work environment enables exceptional service delivery to our customers, aligns with our company values, and our commitment to diversity and inclusion.