On the road again: Is the Check Your Blind Spots mobile tour heading your way?
December 31, 2020
Tour through 2020
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™’s Check Your Blind Spots unconscious bias tour offers a unique, technology-enabled multimedia experience focused on blind spots that can potentially influence everyday decision making.
The tour has been making stops across the country, and will continue to visit as many national, public events, university and corporate CEO Action signatory campuses as possible.
If interested in hosting one of our ~100 tour stops, please email our team with details of your proposed stop including city, address and potential timing. We’d also love to hear how you would plan to promote and engage your people around a tour stop and drive action around diversity and inclusion in your community. We will note your interest, and reach back out should a stop align.
Upcoming stops include:
- January 21, 2020 | Jack in the Box - San Diego, CA
- January 27, 2020 | AEG Worldwide - Los Angeles, CA
- February 4, 2020 | USAA - Phoenix, AZ
- February 5, 2020 | Intel Corporation - Chandler, AZ
- February 6, 2020 | Carlisle Companies, Inc. - Scottsdale, AZ
- February 13, 2020 | Fossil Group - Richardson, TX
- March 13 - 17, 2020 | SXSW - Austin, TX
- Check us out at 98 Red River Street on March 13 - 16 between 11AM - 6PM and March 17 between 11AM - 5PM.
Where We Have Been
SXSW - Austin, TX
CES 2019 - Las Vegas, NV
NBA All-Star Weekend - Charlotte, NC
Pittsburgh Pride - Pittsburgh, PA
Texas A&M University - College Station, TX
University of Wisconsin-Madison - Madison, WI
Yum! Brands - Louisville, KY
Papa John’s - Louisville, KY
Symantec Corporation - Mountain View, CA
Walmart - Bentonville, AR
Questions? Email [email protected].