On the road again: Is the Check Your Blind Spots mobile tour heading your way?
December 31, 2019
Tour through December 2019
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™’s Check Your Blind Spots unconscious bias tour offers a unique, technology-enabled multimedia experience focused on blind spots that can potentially influence everyday decision making.
The tour has been making stops across the country, and will continue to visit as many national, public events, university and corporate CEO Action signatory campuses as possible.
If interested in hosting one of our ~100 tour stops, please email our team with details of your proposed stop including city, address and potential timing. We’d also love to hear how you would plan to promote and engage your people around a tour stop and drive action around diversity and inclusion in your community. We will note your interest, and reach back out should a stop align.
Upcoming stops include:
- November 18, 2019 | Franklin Templeton - San Mateo, CA
- November 19, 2019 | CSAA Insurance - Walnut Creek, CA
- November 20, 2019 | Workday - Pleasanton, CA
- December 10, 2019 | Avaya - Santa Clara, CA
- November 21, 2019 | Micron Technology, Inc. - San Jose, CA
- December 12, 2019 | F5 Networks, Inc. - San Jose, CA
- January 7 - 10, 2020 | Consumer Electronics Show - Las Vegas, NV
- The tour is back in 2020! Stop by the tour located in Tech East, Central Hall booth 10953
Where We Have Been
SXSW - Austin, TX
CES 2019 - Las Vegas, NV
NBA All-Star Weekend - Charlotte, NC
Pittsburgh Pride - Pittsburgh, PA
Texas A&M University - College Station, TX
University of Wisconsin-Madison - Madison, WI
Yum! Brands - Louisville, KY
Papa John’s - Louisville, KY
Symantec Corporation - Mountain View, CA
Walmart - Bentonville, AR
Questions? Email [email protected].