On the Road Again I CEO Action Launches Second Leg of Check Your Blind Spots Mobile Tour
August 31, 2018
Washington, DC & various cities in Missouri
Kicking off on March 1, the Check Your Blind Spots mobile tour will be on the road again visiting signatory universities and organizations. Students and employees at participating locations will be invited to a multi-media experience focused on blind spots and how they can potentially influence our everyday decision making. The experience includes a video introducing the concept of unconscious bias, the opportunity to take an educational quiz, and even a chance to take an implicit association test that will help individuals become aware of their own potential biases.
Upcoming stops include:
- March 1 | Booz Allen Hamilton - Washington DC
- March 2 | Morgan State University - Baltimore, MD
- March 5 | Express Scripts - St. Louis, MO
- March 6 | University of Missouri, SL - St. Louis, MO
- March 9 | University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
- March 12 | UMB Financial Services - Kansas City, MO
- March 13 | University of Missouri, Kansas City - Kansas City, MO
- March 21| Washington University in St. Louis - St. Louis, MO
For more information to have the mobile tour visit your university or organization, please complete this survey.